AES Remedial Contracting, LLC has provided comprehensive turnkey remediation services for over 15 years. We have expanded our service to include Asbestos Abatement in addition to our site/soil clean up capacity.
AES has extensive experience with asbestos abatement regulations and requirements. We can remediate your Asbestos-Containing Materials related to your project. Let us help you price the job effectively and assist in submitting work plans as well as regulatory interpretation.
Our employees are both asbestos and hazwoper trained. We also have on staff an asbestos licensed inspector and designer. AES can collect samples and develop Alternate Work Practices (AWP) for asbestos work. This added feature allows AES the facility to develop a work plan that may save time and money on the project. By value engineering in this manner AES remains competitive in the market.
AES has the following qualifications:
- SBE/WBE CTDAS Certified
- CTDAS >$500,000 Certified Contractor
- Asbestos Abatement Contractor License #000763
- $10 million coverage of pollution liability insurance
- $5 million in bonding capacity
- In-house licensed Asbestos Inspector/Project Designer/AWP Development
- All employees Hazwoper Certified
We would be happy to assist you in meeting your project goals. Please visit our experience page to see more details and reviews of some of our projects.