AES Remedial Contracting, LLC is a full-service environmental contractor. Established in the northeastern United States in 1998, we are committed to providing personalized service for all of our clients' environmental needs.
Along with AES Remedial's ownership and management, our team in the field makes the difference.
With the cumulative decades of experience of our supervisors, foremen and field technicians, we are able to provide unparalleled diversity in services and solutions for any remedial or construction project.
Quality & integrity of our team
Our team has received high security clearance from manufacturers working for the U.S. Government, Department of Defense, and other manufacturers that demand that all personnel have background clearance.
AES employees are enrolled in a drug and alcohol testing program that meets the requirements of DOT Regulation 49CFR Parts 382 & 40, and we continually perform random drug testing and pre-employment drug testing.
Our team takes safety seriously. Our Workers Comp Experience Modification rating is .88.
AES' turnkey service means that we are with our clients from start to finish on their projects. From the planning stages through the construction process, and then making certain the project meets the expectations of our clients for years ahead.
With remediation systems, we help our clients with design changes. We can build what is needed, and help a client with the start-up, as well as with the ongoing maintenance of the system.
With excavations, we help our clients from start to finish with strategies and the planning process. We perform the work, and then restore the site back to original or with a new design and appearance.
What sets us apart?
- Our attention to detail and willingness to provide turnkey services on any project
- Impeccable safety record
- Reputation for completing projects on-time and within budget
- We pride ourselves on one-time pricing
- Our clients do not like extras and change orders, and neither do we
- By using our experience and expertise to solve problems, we frequently save our clients money by offering alternative solutions
- We offer value engineering
- We are not a spill contractor, therefore we never reduce staff to perform emergency response
- Our team members are well-trained and serious about safety
- All our workers have OSHA 40 Hazwopper, OSHA 10 hour safety and 8 hour refresher and medical monitoring
- Our focus is always on customer service
Why are we different?
- The majority of our work is performed “in-house” – we do not subcontract
- We carry $10 million in insurance, including pollution liability
- We utilize our own equipment and seldom use rental equipment
- We can locate the most cost-effective disposal options, and haul with our own trucks
- Clear and effective communication with our clients is our strength
- We have the ability to react to situations, and make field decisions and changes to keep projects moving
- We have both remediation and construction experience
- We service Connecticut and surrounding states
- We give the same attention to all jobs, small or large
We also offer general contracting and management services. Our attention to detail is unsurpassed in the industry.
Contact us and experience the difference with AES on your next project.